dtterm on GNOME 2.14.1, redux
Last month I blogged about my efforts to get dtterm to play nicely with the GNOME 2.14.1 that ships with recent builds of OpenSolaris. I managed to get everything working, with the exception of the default font.
I'm pleased to say that I have finally figured this one out too; just place the following line in your .Xdefaults file:
Dtterm*userFont: -dt-interface user-medium-r-normal-s sans-*-*-72-72-*-*-iso8859-1
If the size isn't right for you, adjust the "s sans" bit to suit.
That's one big GNOME-usage obsticle gone for me; now if GNOME would provide relief for the other issues I (and other CDE users) have, I'd be happy to migrate...