Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Lots of old Sun stuff free or cheap to a good home!

Well, the time has come for a long-overdue clear out and tidy up of my office, and regretably some stuff has to go. :-( It would be much easier to just chuck this stuff away, but given that at least some of it might have some historical curiosity, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in it. I don't want much, if anything, for this stuff (although I ask that interested people pick up the tab for shipping), provided it's to a good home.

Here's a partial list of the stuff I'm disposing of (there are still boxes of stuff I need to sort through). If interested, drop me an email!

* Insignia Solutions SoftPC 1.1 for Sun 3 systems. Complete package as far as I can tell.

* Pretty much complete SunOS 3.5 manual set. No binders, and most of it is still shrink-wrapped. Still in it's original shipping carton!

* SunOS 3.5 Export for the 68020, on 5 QIC 24(?) tapes.

* UK Sun Express catalogues, Issue 2 to Issue 20.

* SunOS 4.0.3 Export Upgrade, on 2 QIC24 tapes.

* Various old SunSolve and Catalyst CD ware CDs.

* Various Solaris media kits (mostly different Solaris 9 releases IIRC).

I'd really like the SunOS 3.5 tapes and manuals to go to a Sun museum if at all possible. I'll be listing more stuff in the coming weeks/months, so stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 27/9/09 22:21, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,
I just noticed your post as I was searching google for Sun3 stuff.

I used to have a 3/180 sometime ago, and still have a 3/60 that I would like to get running.

I believe I still have a QIC-24 drive and SunOS 4.1.1 on tape, but I might be interested in some of your older Sun stuff.

Do you have a more complete list yet?

Thank you.
__
Trevor in Texas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home