Friday, June 04, 2010

Announcing Vinylphile: a freely-downloadable, vinyl-centric audio mag

Hi all,

As some of you know, I lost my computer programming job late in 2008. About a year ago I decided to put my (ahem) writing talent to use and publish a magazine about something I've loved almost my whole life: high-end audio and music (especially on vinyl). After a lot advice and encouragement from friends, acquaintances, and industry contacts--not to mention a LOT of hard work--I'm pleased to announce that today my dream has become a reality: I have just posted the first issue of Vinylphile! You can download it--for FREE--from here: http://www.vinylphilemag.com/pdf/vinylphile-001.pdf

I hope you enjoy reading the mag as much as I did putting it together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home