Sunday, July 31, 2005

Some people say the nicest things...

You know, some people say the nicest of things. But before I get into that, I must apologise for not updating my blog sooner. I've been really busy these past few weeks, and blogging seems to have fallen through the cracks a bit. I'll try to update this more often, promise.

Anyways, I was reading Alan DuBoff's blog recently, where he was talking about the June Silicon Valley OpenSolaris User Group meeting. They had a few copies of my book, Solaris Systems Programming, which they gave away as door prizes.

One unnamed individual apparently said, "Wow, you're giving out Rich Teer's book? The only thing that would be better than that would be to give out jobs!". To that anonymous person, whoever you are, thank you. I hope your copy of SSP is useful to you, and helps you in your search for a job.